sábado, 7 de diciembre de 2013


The best time for me

       The best time for me is the morning because of its weather so, usually I go to the beach for walking a while and to take some pictures of something interesting. Most of the time I take pictures of landscapes, I mean, beaches, squares, ancients buildings or just something specific like plants, etc. The best thing that I sometimes do inthe morning is to do some excercises...to breathe that pure air, and also fresh air it is very healthful in all sense. Although in winter, I don't go to to do excercises to the beach but in my house because, obviously, is it cold.

Comment

This was my first paragraph. At this point, I didn't know how important is the topic sentence. Here I learned how to summarize my ideas. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario